Many people find making new friends difficult especially making friends as an adult. Friendship is a really important contributor to mental wellbeing and happiness so it is an essential thing to learn how to do.
When I embarked on my friend project to detox toxic friends and improve my friend circle I knew it would take commitment, mental strength and most importantly positive vibes. There are inevitable moments of loneliness, moments of doubt and moments of despair but I promise you won’t be lonely forever.
Something that really helped me when I set out on my journey to discover the secrets of how to make friends was to set positive affirmations to make friends. Affirmations are a great way to ensure you have the right mindset when setting out to achieve any goal as well as being a consistent reminder of why you started. Here are my tried and tested 10 positive affirmations to make friends that I successfully used.
My tried and tested positive affirmations to make friends
- I have a positive vibe that attracts a positive tribe
- Every day is an opportunity to make new friends
- Making new friends comes easily to me
- Having close friends is a priority to me
- Every day my friend circle grows
- All of my friendships are real and rewarding
- Every day I welcome more friends into my life
- I am a best friend
- My friendship circle brings me joy
- I am grateful for all of my wonderful friends
Affirmations need to be personal to you and relevant to what you are trying to achieve. Once you have made your positive friend affirmations, keep your list where you can easily refer to it whenever you need it. Good examples of places to keep your list are in the notes section on your phone, a list on your wall or on a piece of paper in your purse. Make sure to start each day with your positive friend affirmations and refer to them when you need them. They will really keep you on track and for me were a really useful as part of law of attraction friends.